top of page
Elmbank Mortgages Insurance


Elmbank Mortgages Ltd

Biggest investment

Insuring your home and contents is advisable as it is probably the biggest investment that you will make.

We can assist you in finding the best cover for your property. 

Elmbank Mortgages Ltd Insurance
Elmbank Mortgages Ltd Insurance

Let us find the right buildings and contents insurance for you.

When taking out a mortgage you should always consider the insurance cover you have against your buildings and contents and review your policies to reflect any changes.


Buildings Insurance - it is a requirement of your mortgage that you have buildings insurance on your property to protect against fire, flood or subsidence. As a minimum you should cover the cost of rebuilding your home.


Contents insurance - this covers the fixtures and fittings in your home such as furniture, carpets and general belongings.  Additional cover is available for accidental damage and other more personal items.

bottom of page